This rabbit fried rice recipe is delicious! It can be made with rabbit or chicken meat.
Here is what you will need:
- 2 whole rabbits (roughly 3lbs each)-deboned, and cubed
- 3 cups frozen vegetables (we use 1 cup corn, 1 cup green beans, 1 cup peas)
- 4 TBS soy sauce
- 2 TBS hoisin sauce
- 3 eggs
- 4 cups brown rice (cooked)
- cooking spray
- Wok (works best) or large frying pan
- Spray a non stick pan with cooking spray.
- Add rabbit meat and cook over medium high heat until done.
- Remove from heat and set aside.
- Spray pan again and cook vegetables until crisp and tender.
- Remove vegetables from pan and set aside.
- Spray pan one more time with spray and scramble eggs in pan until light fluffy.
- Add rabbit and vegetables back into pan, mix with eggs.
- Stir in soy and hoisin sauce.
- You can more soy sauce before serving if you wish.
- Left overs freeze nicely.